Friday, January 22, 2010

How Much Does Drivers Licence Cost Ontario Drivers Licence Replacement Cost?

Drivers licence Replacement Cost? - how much does drivers licence cost ontario

I live in New Zealand and my wallet was stollen. I've replaced everything my license. In my restriced and Ive tryed serching network, how much will it cost, but havnt had much luck, no longer really know? and how long it will take to reach me? I get a work permit in the meantime? I took a trip to Tauranga and conduct instant messaging. i dont think ill be arrested, but if I need a license. Can anyone help?

3 comments:

Cboo94 said...

Mine was stolen, makes a series of Christmas ... was the department of motor vehicles and cost $ 4, only taken the time to wait to call my number. I had to include several pieces of ID with my address on this issue - I have some utility bills and a paycheck.

New Zealand, go to http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/licensing/replac ...

said:


How do you replace your driver's license in New Zealand if you are in New Zealand

If your driver's license in New Zealand has been lost or stolen, you can search for a replacement. The cost is NZ $ 31.10.

1. Get a form for the replacement license (DL2 an agent) license.

2. Give the completed form to the agent, as well as:
* Identification and proof of address
* The fee for the replacement license.

Where can you find an agent:
... http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/licensing/gettin

They say they need proof of identity and proof of appropriate license, so they can mail your replacement license to corrAddress, etc..

for the type of identification is on this page:
http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/factsheets/20.ht ...

to bring, but all at once. I do not know what the fine for driving without a license, but it is generally given much more than a replacement!

Bella&Ed... said...

Ask (your DMV or whatever called it there) Idk what their names. Call to ask. Probably happens all the time. And if you ask him what happened, that fly.

Tom said...

ghghghg

Post a Comment