Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Little Tykes Basketball Can I Hang A "Little Tykes" Infant-toddler Swing To A Tree?

Can I hang a "Little Tykes" infant-toddler swing to a tree? - little tykes basketball

I went to Toys R Us and bought a think Little Tykes Swing childish that I hang on my tree. I went back and opened the package and with a metal hook at the end of a swing, there is nothing to add ..... in the box or even a picture on the packaging indicates that this is necessarily a swing. I need to know if anyone is being used in a tree, and s' you have suggestions on how to do the right way. Thank you!

3 comments:

Bob S said...

because it can not guarantee that the industry is large enough to support the weight

ツLuv~u~2... said...

Just do it must be safe,

MyHeartI... said...

Normally, there are a number next to the barcode. To be sure, call is free. I hope the answer for you. Do not go away and take risks to deliver opinions with direct responsibility for this product.

Post a Comment