Thursday, December 17, 2009

Diabetes Uk More Condition_symptoms Diabetes UK - My Glucose Level?

Diabetes UK - My glucose level? - diabetes uk more condition_symptoms

Hello,

I went to the doctors a few weeks ago complained that they urinate frequently and urgently was very bad. She wanted to check a blood test for my kidneys, calcium levels, and even the control of diabetes.

I went to see my doctor for my results now ...

(My calcium levels were high, etc.) and my urine "problem is gone." So I blame the stress of irritable bladder.

My level of 'plasma glucose was 6.5 mmol / L (on paper is the range 3.0-6.0)

When I had the blood test, I ate 2 slices of thick toast and a cup of tea before milk with sugar and 3 to 2 hours.

My doctor told me that my blood sugar was a slight bit high, but because it was a test of "accidental" and that he ate before hand, do not worry.

He said that even a quick test of the range of 6 mmol / L and 6.5 I had to go after dinner.

Is he right? (I'm in the UK just incase the lines are in other countries vary)

No comments:

Post a Comment