Friday, February 12, 2010

Accord Cd7 I Duno Exactly When I Ovulated, So What Should I Do Now?

I duno exactly when i ovulated, so what should i do now? - accord cd7

okay.its was a long cycle for me and I am so frustrated ... fertilityfriend first, he said couldnt point my ovulation and I thought, O'D between CD7-CD24 (I think anyway) a day then put in a storm, and he said O'D CD 26 ... was so, came up to 18dpo and 18 of my line and told me that was between CD7 CD25 O'D my time a lil higher, but never fell like AF. So I this morning my temperature and said CD11-CD30, when ovulation ovulated.i Duno if I did not OPK this month because he had tried to it.I think I still havent had AF cramps and tests. With negative i ovulate on CD 30 was 18dpo today, according to my advice I think I on CD mightve O'D 31.what do you think? Should I see a doctor? I expectA Lil more? i last week was a strange feeling, but after I brush off negative tests ... thank you for ur time!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ed ...

2 comments:

LCP77 said...

These long cycles are not good, and trying to understand, with long cycles is not easy. There are too many days of ovulation is possible. I would say from personal experience, get your gynecologist. Take advantage of seeing your cycle information for the physician. I would say it's something with their cycles. And that could be a problem easily with medications (Clomid, is corrected, perhaps). If you put your body on the right track, you will identify in a position to understand the best time, too. I was not lost more time because it has 18 months to develop myself and diagnosed ttcing only 3 months.

Me said...

Hmm ... Just wait and see then if this is the case. If something happens, and then go to the doc.

Post a Comment