Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stair Stepper Targets What What Does A Stair Stepper Exercise Machine Target?

What does a stair stepper exercise machine target? - stair stepper targets what

I need to tone down and around my belly, thighs and booty .. hehe. (She had a child 6 months), so I wondered whether a machine can not help your staircase and the central part of my rest, I just got a gym membership, I really do not know what to do ... I love this team .. but any help or advice would be very welcome!

1 comment:

mckahlan... said...

It is a good start, because it is a cardiovascular machine, but works the muscles - especially the legs and buttocks. Cardio is for burning fat, but strength training is the only form of muscular work required. You can ask an employee in the gym, so we recommend you also.

Post a Comment