Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Lost My Wireless Antenna What Can I Do How Do I Set Up The Linksys Wireless G Game Adapter? Plz Help Me?

How do i set up the linksys wireless G game adapter? plz help me? - i lost my wireless antenna what can i do

ok I'm very impatient. I have a PS2 and I bought the Wireless-G, so it can connect to wireless internet connection. I already have an ADSL modem from Verizon Wireless that I've done. I am asking on the CD which came with the Linksys Wireless-G and was featured doing everything (or at least I think) and its still not working. plz tell me step by step how you configure it, I tryed it as the manual says, but they seem to work. Should I point the IP address or do not really choose this SSID? I can also connect to the Wireless-G router Ethernet cable from the modem that I get from Verizon (it has 4 slots, Ethernet and an antenna for wireless connection) or connect the Ethernet port on your computer?. Lost in the Soo. Please help me ... Thanks

1 comment:

Taba said...

The G Wireless Adapter plugs into the PS2 game, not a computer. This is an Ethernet bridge chip designed to establish a wireless device on third wireless network.

I guess you have to configure the wireless router and the network can access from a computer already. Do You?

This must be done to make it work. This is not a difficult process if you install one thing at a time and follow the installation instructions step by step.

You say you have a wireless ADSL modem / router. Are you sure? Or is it just a modem?

Anyway. Make sure the modem / wireless router wireless radio is turned on.

Then plug the wireless adapter for PS2 games, and the configuration of your Internet connection on the PS2 manual says.

Post a Comment